How to swing (for those skilled in the art)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some of you USPTO surfers (like myself) may have already seen this one when it surfaced earlier this year. Apparently it was filed by a patent attorney who was going through the motions of showing his 5 year old son the kinds of things he did at work. It is a *real* patent; it is not a joke.

Attachments

• swing patent.gif
    swing patent.gif
    66.1 KB · Views: 97
Hey this is a good idea! We need to cover everything we do in every day life, like eat, and walk, and sleep, and run, and work... ...eventually, nothing will be enforced.

Really, I'd love to see someone enforce this. The problem is now someone may have the ability to cover something we already do on a daily basis, and enforce it... ...major bummer.

Reminds me of the company that patented the breast cancer gene... ...claiming that they have the sole right to test for it, at $2500 a pop. That one still bugs me. (I saw it on one fo the news shows a while back)

-Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.