How to implement this EQ block in miniDSP?

Hi,

Please find attached the block diagram of Equalization I would like to implement in miniDSP. I have 2 way plugin with me. Is it possible to do it in miniDSP at all, if yes then using which plugin?

Thanks and Regards,
WA

Attachments

• Equalization.jpg
    Equalization.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 49
Account Closed
Joined 2001
No, I'm afraid not. 'Not with the typical scheme the older miniDSP software utilizes.

I wonder about your approach though. The top "adder" just sums and creates an all-pass response. Is that your intention?
Also, I'm not sure why a 10mS relative delay would be needed in most situations.

Dave.

Reactions: 1 user
No, I'm afraid not. 'Not with the typical scheme the older miniDSP software utilizes.

I wonder about your approach though. The top "adder" just sums and creates an all-pass response. Is that your intention?
Also, I'm not sure why a 10mS relative delay would be needed in most situations.

Dave.
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quick response. Yes the adder is intentional, it is done to get phase right with the other output.
10ms is not an actual delay. I have not calculated what the delay should be. I am trying to implement a cardioid with this block and the two outputs are front and rear drivers.

Warm Regards,
WA