How do my output boards look?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello jon

can you tell me how what exactly the configuration of these output boards is.

do they hold 4 fets each? that would mean that i would need 8 boards to make a stereo amp even though i am only using 12 fets per channel. will this work?

thanks Mark

Hi David,

I am afraid I only got 30 boards run off as a prototype. I am hoping for a third panel to become available, and am waiting to hear from Hastur (the designer) if he requires any. Once I know how many I have over, I will let you know.

Sorry to disappoint. :cannotbe:

This run has 4 devices per board. Kram, I think you'll be fine with 3 devices on each board. I suppose that 12 devices per channel is 6 devices on either side of each amp. If so, then 8 is your requirement.

I can email Topscore about the 3rd board. Just need to hear from Hastur (AKA PPNut).

Of course, there is always the option to tool up for a much bigger run - perhaps of 6 or 8 fets per board. I'm tied up with the S & B TX102 GP at the moment, but could pass on the contact details to anyone who is willing to take it on.

Cheers

Jon

OK then:

Just because it's Saturday..... ;)

Excuse the quality of the shots - I blame the camera operator.

Cheers

Jon

Attachments

• front 1.jpg
    front 1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 147
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.