• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Horns, drivers and speaker LOT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am trying to move a large lot here, all new in orig boxes. should have a detailed list in a day or so, bulk of lot is Selenium fiberglass horns from 33" down to 17". About 75 of them.
12 hd alum horns,17.5"
42 Selenium drivers, D305-ti
22 Dayton, St385, 15" woofers
46 carbon fibre woofers, 11.4
" " " 10/ a bunch
46 mid bass 55-1840/ 4" sheided
33 alum horn tweeter, Zomak 54-285

A lot of stuff, really need to sell the whole lot, quantities may not be exact but close. In S. Oregon. I do have the part numbers for each item. Looking for a bulk buyer, price neg...

Thanks for looking

Good Potnt!

Understandable... I have a friend runs an auction house. Woodworking/Cabinet shop that owner retired. Sold off entire shop full of equip/tools. These are some of the remaining items. He was building speaker cabinets, I believe pro audio for the most part(32 inch horns!). Hope that will ease some minds. And any advice is welcome. Thank You!

Dan

numbers

Here are part numbers, some I found info and current pricing, some are discontinued, some I found nothing. I will try to get a few pics up.

Dayton woofer, st385-8/ at MCM, 295-130 $99/22 of these
MCM woofer, 55-1555/ " $58/46
10" cf woofer/ 299-218/ ? /about 40
MCM 55-1840/ 4" mid bass /about 60
Selenium D305-ti/ at parts express $159/46
compression driver Zomak/54-285/ /33
Horn 54-325/ hd alum /12
Selenium Horn hl47/ at parts express $89/12
" " HC56 /36
" " HC79-50 /32

Hope this is some help, specs on some of this is out there and you may have luck finding info I did not. Pictures of the whole lot wouldn't show much but big stacks of boxes. Please check the info and pricing I was able to provide. Right now I am looking for $3500, but do a bit of math then the price might not sound as high.

Thanks!

pictures!

Zomak Compression drivers, weight is 6.5 lbs

Attachments

• 061.JPG
    061.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 062.JPG
    062.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 063.JPG
    063.JPG
    212.7 KB · Views: 163
Could you tell us a little bit about the 10" woofers?
Is the frame sheet metal or cast?
Can you tell if it's made of aluminum, magnesium, steel?
About how big is the magnet? diameter and depth?
When you push on the cone in either direction, how far can you move it?
Can you measure the DC resistance?
Single or dual voice coil?
Are you sure the cone is carbon fiber? I've seen automobile woofers with fake carbon fiber-looking cones.
These would go a long way in giving people a rough idea of the quality if the drivers.

Thanks,
Byron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.