Hmmmmm Noise in One speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The photo in post 8 indicates a lot of desire, which is admirable, as well as too few boxes to do it, which is a mess.

Even with my imagination, I can't sort that. So, I suggest to put the small signal regards, effects, circuits, boards, in a separate enclosure from the power amplifier.

I also suggest, for the power amp, to redo it, assuring that there's only one ground, because there's only one Earth, and to have all of the right channel cables precisely the same length as the left channel cables.

Actually I dint assembled it. It was assembled by some professional. But due to damage occurred in shipping it started giving noise. I am thinking of putting all grounds at one point. I asked for speakers protection because there was a thug and pop up sound while turning on/off.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.