Hifonics bxi 1606d led red

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, such friends and administrators I have a problem with a amplifier hifonics bxi 1606d I got protected and I came with mosfet (irfz44n) my question if someone will have a picture or if he knew what the originals and remove the 12 that this amplifier carries and it has been fine without problems only that I tested the mosfets and only 3 damaged and put new ones when placing them returned protection, remove them and turn on the green light again I will add an image so that they see the plate of the hifonics and beforehand I would appreciate your help:)

Attachments

• 20171219_203535.jpg
    20171219_203535.jpg
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 220
For the power supply fets i recommend using IRF3205 with 47 ohm gate resistors .

You may have shorted outputs in this amp since it still protects on you.

If all of the outputs test fine and none are shorted or leaking the remove the audio driver board after replacing the power supply fets . Does this make the amp power up after removing the audio driver board?

There are 2 smd transistors on the audio driver board that fail ..

The power light is driven off the pwm board in this amp i believe so when you have fets in the amp it will protect showing another fault and when you remove them the amp is not powering up you are only supplying voltage to the pwm board which runs the power led

These are the transistors that he was referring to. If the board around them is even the slightest bit discolored/darkened, replace them. Use a bright lighted magnifying glass to examie carefully. They may check as being OK with a multimeter but can't perform at high frequencies.

They used various FETs in the power supply. The ones he suggested are more likely to survive until the protection circuit can shut the amp down if the outputs fail.

Attachments

• bxi2006daudiodriverboard01b2.jpg
    bxi2006daudiodriverboard01b2.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 132
Hello, such friends have already given solution to my amplifier in if it was an irf640n transistor which was doubtful because it failed him tests and went well in one of those notes that warmed up and changed it and resolved business greetings and thanks for your help Perry Babin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.