Hifonics brx2416.1d

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Still draws current. Without rectifiers gate look ok and I have 50.1vdc on all of the rectifier diode 1-3. 12.6vd drawing 1.05amps just the power supply. All the resistors and mosfets test good. With the soder bridge still draws supply down to 7.v and 5.67amps of current.

The output of the positive rectifiers goes to a positive terminal on the rail caps. The negative output of the rectifier goes to the negative terminal on the rail caps.

Did you have the rectifiers in when the outputs were heating up?

Are the outputs still heating? Does the hottest output remain the hottest if you move it to a different location? Or does whatever FET you have in a particular location get the hottest?

Photo of the driver board. I was asking what transistors should be used in this board to ensure it is working properly. Q6, Q4, Q2 and Q3, Q5, Q7

Attachments

• 20180513_183336.jpg
    20180513_183336.jpg
    898.4 KB · Views: 63
I looked up a few of the transistors and they the MAX are 80v rating. Just seems excessive. If I will only have at most +-15...so 30v for the drive signal filter transistors should be sufficient. And there are so many different transistors that the soder jionts do not appear factory. So I would like to use the original components.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.