hifi tuning fuse -amp overheating ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Internet options/tools/privacy/ never allow web sites to request your physical location..:D
Unless you have an audio grade fuse with a diode/cap logo of course.

Regards
M. Gregg

Done, as I only have BS1363 fuse. It's obviously BS as it doesn't benefit from quantum tunnelling and is bi directional.

As for the spies, well they know that I research fuses, frequent diyaudio, and buy a silly amount of "obscure" transistors.

If you believe that a power cable affects sound quality even in principle
So by the logic
The small fuse that came after him should also affect
And I do believe that the power cords
Well as their effect on the audio and the video especially they are connected to LCD
I am a photographer in second I notice the effect of electrical cable on the image

you must be a multi-millionaire. a billionaire even. so that a $60 fuse is peanuts to you....

Good work marce! I wonder if they do a 13A version I could fit in my kettle lead's plug. I doubt it would make our cremated instant coffee muck taste any better but it might work well for earl grey tea. Maybe used along with a few hardwood cones under the kettle and a russ abbot mains zapperator

Mains Zapperator : Russ's Tip "If you have a wireless compu...

Who knows eh, it might even become drinkable :D

Mains Zapperator..........
Your just trying to increase my blood pressure to dangerous levels, now if it plugged in to the mains between the component and the mains I could almost believe it was a real filter.
What does seem to be an emerging trend is that Audiophile certified equipment power supplies are that bad, that they need extra super doper way out filters to clean everything up before the power supply...
Anyway I have found so much snake oil stuff on the Russ Andrews site, that I am in greased up heaven, I could slide through the eye of a needle after reading some of the stuff, not least Mr Andrews claim to have discovered cable directivity (page 4):
http://www.russandrews.com/downloads/Connected Issue1.pdf

Now I have discovered the source of Rocking Horse manure, but I am keeping it secret.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.