Hi there, I'm Magnus (swede)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

My name is Magnus Lubeck, and I live in Gothenburg, Sweden. I work as a pre sales engineer, mainly focusing on Sun Solaris systems.

I recently got really hooked on building/altering things for my Home Theater equipment. The last thing I built was an AC3-RF output for my laserdisc player. One thing I noticed on the web, is that there are a lot of different diy instructions for almost anything you could imagine, but very few theoretical explanaitions on why they are designed the way they are.

My next project is to build an active sub-woofer (a box with a bass element and an amplifier for it) and a power amplifier for my home theater system.

On my spare time I usually try and help my girlfriend rearrange everything in our apartement, painting, building shelwes and so on... Every once in a while I get to watch a movie. No kids yet.

Well, that's me in a nutshell.

Have a good one,
//magnus

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.