hi, Alvaius . . .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I will try to post something this weekend. I have finished the cross-overs and the work marvelously. The improvement over the standard ones is so significant even my wife immediately noticed the difference. If you can provide me with an email address I would like to send the files directly to you. All I ask is that you do not provide Zetag or any of their associated people a copy. As they are a business, if they want access to my work, they are going to have to pay for it. For DIYERs such as yourself, I am glad to help you recover your investment.

Thank you . . .

I don't think I will give Zetag anything. Graham (Zetag G4 and other speakers Designer) did :Pinoc: to me repeatedly, so there's not much motivation, to say the least.

My e-mail is tlucko@hotmail.com

If you can let me know where's a good place to buy the components (madisound, solen, partsexpress?). I will try to buy the same components and from the same place you bought them from. Because as you might have already guessed I'm not much of a DIYER, so you know what parts and where to get them better than me.

Also I wanted to ask you how your speakers are enclosed? 50 liter with aperiodic vent? Or something else?

Mine are 46-47 liter, rear 3.8 x 24.1 cm (30 cm long) port near ground, tuned to 38 Hz, drivers supposed fs. I have put an old shirt in each port though. Has less bass of course, but sounds better. Also when I started building them I didn't know that you should have the tweeters around the level of your hears when you're listening to them, so they're 28 x 38 x 80 cm. Unlike yours, which I think are 99 cm tall.

Did you forget about me? I seen your name here a couple days ago, but you didn't e-mail or respond to my post.:cannotbe:

I don't care too much if you don't send me a schematic, if you don't have one. Just send me a list of the components and maybe where to get them, I'll worry about the schematic later.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.