Heretic Loudspeaker A612 Clone

I have Excel but as mentioned win11 doesn't like macros. I may hav eto manually enable them one by one. A bit of a Xmas quiz !

Also reading the linked post Vituixcad is listed as doing series Xovers which matches my experience with it.

No measurements for a a while as its time for Christmas.

A Merry and Peaceful Christmas to all.
FYI, https://www.speakerdesign.net/WinPCD/ Windows software based on Jeffs Excel spreadsheets - gets around the Excel compatibility issues and macros.

When trying to follow the trace and component placement on the back of the x-over. Not sure I got it right.

Skjema.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting find, resistor's in parallel. I am sure someone will verify your decode.

The Tweeter may or not swapping polarity?
In the original post and picture of the topside the connectors are indexed as +/- which is copied for each of the other connector pads? A minor point as a quick measurement would show correct phasing.

That doesn't seem right. 0.9 ohm across L2 makes L2 effectively do nothing in my quick modeling of it. I was using other driver data (Beta 10 and JBL compression driver), but the basic crossover function should still work, unless I screwed something up in my model.

Last edited: