Help New sub Design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would like to build a 50/50 Home theater/rock music sub using a blue print 1503 and (3) Adire PR's (see link below). I do not know enough to complete this design myself. I would like somthing that is flat to about 25hz and is in a small box. Everything can be at the expense of sensitivity, i have a 1100 watt crown amp. I have also thrown around the idea of using a linkwitz transformed design. Is this worth persuing? Can someone help me out?

http://www.adireaudio.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AA001&Product_Code=151674X

I am game for that, but blueprints site does not say specificly how big the box should be if you go straight sealed, there is also no info on linkwitz transformed designs. I would love to try a linkwitz design, has anyone else used this driver in that configeration before? Are there resources for the design? I used the linkwitz calculator and can't make much sense of it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.