help! dented my fx120

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Whatever method you use, don't let that driver intimidate you. If you go into the job thinking "oh man, Please don't let me screw this up any more!" Your hands will shake and your mind will not be on the task at hand. Sure you and that driver have had some good times together and it would be a shame to further damage it, but I find it best to approach the job with a certain amount of authority or confidence.

When I first assembled my DAC all I could think about how much I had spent on the board and how I didn't want to wreck it. Guess what? I wrecked it. So when they said how to fix it, I was able to do it much better because I had nothing to lose at that point. My hands were much steadier and things went smoothly.

So my advise is, Don't let that little driver boss you. Be the boss and you'll have a better chance at success. Although YMMV.

Good luck.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.