HELP!!!! anybody know what these speakers are??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sorry... no pic... just a vague description... lol but I am really just looking for the manufacturer, cos I believe they have a few very similar speakers....

ok

these are towers, about 200cm tall and 50cm wide.... I believe they have wrap around grill cloths, and have 2 woofers, 2 mids, and 1 tweeter... I am not sure of the woofer size. these are plain black, and I am pretty sure they are open baffel (I assume this as when I was at my friends house, he was looking in one side of the speaker, while another guy was looking in the other side)

they are no longer being made or sold I believe, as my friend got them for a few thousand dollars (insane!!!) cheaper for this reason....

any ideas peoples?? :) thanx....

Re: Oh Dear

wintermute said:
I hope the seller wasn't driving a white van was he ;) Sounds like they are awfully big.

One question, if you were there, why didn't you have a look yourself?????

are you winding us up Skinny Boy???

Tony.

white van? :rolleyes: you lost me... anyway...

I dunno why I didn't look.. :p they were all the way across the nice carpet, and I didn't wanna mess it up... lol plus there was already 2 guys over there :p

no.. these are real speakers... lol :p

diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
Joined 2001
I suppose calling your friend up and just asking would be completely out of the question? Most owners of fine audio equipment are proud to tell you the brand, as well a few other details.

Wait a minute-you wouldn't have been "casing" this place for a possible midnight visit when people are asleep, are you? That would explain why the reluctance to reveal your interest in these speakers when the owner was right there, LOL.
:darkside: :darkside: :darkside: :darkside:

kelticwizard said:
I suppose calling your friend up and just asking would be completely out of the question? Most owners of fine audio equipment are proud to tell you the brand, as well a few other details.

Wait a minute-you wouldn't have been "casing" this place for a possible midnight visit when people are asleep, are you? That would explain why the reluctance to reveal your interest in these speakers when the owner was right there, LOL.
:darkside: :darkside: :darkside: :darkside:

meh.... maybe I'll ask him on Sunday :p lol not that important....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.