Hello

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Well hi.

My name is Jason and I started DIYaudio back in 99 as a pet project due to my interest in all things audiophilic.

After some server troubles wiping out the whole gig I rebuilt the directory from scratch and installed the vBulletin forums. I'd personally like to thank Nelson Pass for his link from passlabs.com which is no doubt where all you solid state nutters have come from.

As for my own DIY endevours, I started off building speakers and living on the BASS list, then moved to solid state amps. After researching all the Pass patents and projects I started working towards a super symetrical amplifier and never quite made it ;)

My latest babies are a pair of Mike McCalls SE1P's and Eires, which are structurally sound but still need aesthetic work. I'll post pics when they're finally done.

Along the way I've been robbed twice and lost whatever nice CD players or Amps I've had. It's taken about 2 years to get back to where I started but I think with the completion of my Eire's I may finally be able to listen to a finished system!

Anyway, have fun and if you enjoy the site please take a moment out of your busy day to tell someone about it!

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.