Heatsinks for Bosoz?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
While we are waiting for an update from Coulomb, I have a question for Kari.
As I bought the same attenuator as you, the VO3, I remember that you said that you wiil have to cut some traces from the input then root the signal to BOSOZ and then back to the attenuator at the output.
Did you do that? Any pics or shematic how to do that? I try to figure out which traces to cut!

Regards
George

X-BOSOZ Parts GB

Has anyone heard anything about the parts GB since the 11th of Septemeber ? I am getting worried, at least an update wouldn't be to much to ask for?
I was hoping to start the x-bosoz before beginning of november after that I will be out of country for 3 months.
Original time plan was for delivery begining of august. I do understand delays due to personal or other reasons but I don't accept no communication.

Best regards /// Carl-Fredrik

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
:cop:

I am asking Coulomb to update us every week. Even if nothing has happened, please tell us that. Otherwise it makes us all uncomfortable. It is well known in business that constant communication is the key, otherwise people get unrealistic expectations or worse; unfounded concerns!

It is also a matter of good manners.... even if this isn't a profit making enterprise, people have put up a considerable amount of money, and deserve to know what is happening.

We moderators are beginning to think that future group buys will have to have more strict rules if this continues.

Variac
DIY Moderator

Variac said:

I am asking Coulomb to update us every week. Even if nothing has happened, please tell us that. Otherwise it makes us all uncomfortable. It is well known in business that constant communication is the key, otherwise people get unrealistic expectations or worse; unfounded concerns!

It is also a matter of good manners.... even if this isn't a profit making enterprise, people have put up a considerable amount of money, and deserve to know what is happening.

We moderators are beginning to think that future group buys will have to have more strict rules if this continues.

Variac
DIY Moderator

Please email me.

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member

I am asking Kari to set a date when he will send a second order to those that haven't received boards from the initial order.. At some point we have to admit that some boards are lost. Specifically this date is for the boards sent in the first order, not any later ones

Again, it is a matter of good manners.... even if this isn't a profit making enterprise, people have put up a considerable amount of money, and deserve to know what is happening.

Variac
DIY Moderator

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
wiki link:
http://www.diyaudio.com/wiki/index.php?page=X-Bosoz+and+power+supply+GP

Here is a list of those I see from recent posts don't have boards yet.
Please e-mail me if you haven' gotten your boards and wish to added to this list. If you have gotten your boards, then please e-mail me to take you off this list and also please update the wiki. Using my mod access, I can continue to update this list:

People from original order on wiki that haven't gotten boards

Luke
gengis
bobellis
Raoul
Jean
Cherhit

People that order from web that haven't gotten boards:
Promitheus
Hanzwillem

I have not received my boards from the original group buy.

On September 27th I emailed Kari so ask for replacements and received a response the same day stating that he would ship replacement boards via airmail. However, he hasn't responded to several emails asking when he shipped/will ship the new boards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.