Head unit hook up

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a dumb question im sure, especially to all you installing experts, but i have a head unit that i want to directly connect to speakers and a 12 volt batter and thats it. 2 speakers and a 12 v. battery...how do i do it? what wires will i need?

Attachments

• cimg0971.jpg
    cimg0971.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 118
ok. my bad. first i forgot to tell everyone its a panasonic and i dont remember the model number. i should know by tommorow and i'll post it when i do. i found out i need the wiring harness for this deck. my problem is i dont know where to find the harness? does anyone know where i can find a wiring harness for older model panasonic decks?

Hello,

Look in the yellow pages under Panasonic service depots and start using the phone. One of them may have an old harness or could sell you a new one.

If you had the schematic, you could do the hard-wire thing. I would suggest this only as a last sep and then only by an experienced person.

Good luck.

KevinLee:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.