Have any of you ever had any of these symptoms?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
According to that book, this album was made to encourage people to stop using amphetamines. You can find a lot of this music on youtube.

First Vibrations Comp LP RARE Things to Come Psych | eBay

TRACK LISTING
SIDE 1
1.Canned Heat - Amphetamine Annie
2.Things To Come - Dancer
3.Peanut Butter Conspiracy - Roses Gone
4.Hoyt Axton - Pusher
5.The Byrds - Artificial Energy
6.Chad and Jeremy - Progress Suite, Movement 3
7.Jimi Hendrix - Red House
SIDE 2
1.Buffalo Springfield - Flying On The Ground Is Wrongg
2.The Beatles - Nowhere Man
3.Genesis - Long Road
4.Eric Burdon & The Animals - When I Was Young
5.Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love
6.Donovan - Sunshine Superman
7.Ravi Shankar - Dhun

Last edited:
Not sure if it's politically correct or not to discuss pharmaceuticals in this forum? Perhaps as long as you don't attach them to anything sociopolitical?

Aldous Huxley is great, his most popular book was very interesting to me the first time I read it, need to revisit that.

Last edited:
Huxley talks about bypassing the reducing valve in the brain in this book
The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley

It's very interesting to think about how intentionally limited our minds are due to filtering, but playing around with the filters can lead to "Pandoras box" effect, like you changed an amplifier to let in high frequency content, then you can never fix it.

Perhaps it's better to just think about it, or try to become more perceptive in the normal way, via repetition and practice.

Not everyone will receive the Pandora effect, but from what I've read the risk is pretty high.

It's a high risk zone, anything even mildly hallucinogenic, nothing cool about reducing your intellect.

Imho.

Plenty of healthy natural supplements for the mind though, not just fish oil.

Last edited:
I was thinking about Pandora the day before you posted this for some reason. Maybe it was another psychic experience I've been having. I looked it up and apparently its a myth about a box or jar given to Pandora by Zeus the leader of the Greek gods as revenge for what Prometheus did. So if the head of the Gods meant it to be, maybe Pandora's box was meant to exist. Or maybe Zeus isn't as absolute as the Judeo-Christian God, as you can see when studying these religions. Also, there's a similarity to the story of Eve and the forbidden fruit. Women got blamed in both stories. Why did God put the tree in the middle of the Garden of Eden anyway? Did he know mankind was bound to be tempted by it? Anyway, these are all myths as scientists have proven. As for unleashing a Pandora's amphetamine/hallucinogen box, remember that all life evolve resistance to negative influences in some way. Bacteria become resistant to antibiotics. Insects become resistant to pesticides. Europeans have a high resistance to tuberculosis and the bubonic plague because of natural selection. The stories about Pandora and Adam and Eve are in absolute terms. Science has shown that everything is relative. Mankind no doubt will develop resistance to any negative effects of mind altering substances.

Zeus the leader of the Greek gods as revenge for what Prometheus did /// Anyway, these are all myths as scientists have proven.

Technically you can't prove that slenderman does not exist.

7n7is said:
Europeans have a high resistance to tuberculosis and the bubonic plague because of natural selection.

Right, only Europeans are immune to Aids due to darwinistic natural selection of those in medieval Europe.

Makes perfect sense, let's put it into a virtual simulation.

Experiments at Spring Grove Hospital with LSD showed that it can increase IQ as much as 10%. As with any technology, you have to figure out how to use it to achieve positive results.

Also, maybe if you read the book you would understand it better.
FileSnack | Easy file sharing

I'll have a look at the link later.

Musicians were shown to have profound amounts of grey matter, compared to the much more white mattered normal populace.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.