Have an offset for 2V with OPA2134

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If I have an OP with no possibility to adjust the output offset. How can I then have about 2V offset? I’m looking for a nice circuit solution. I have one OP for the input and another like a driver before the output stage. The Output stage need a offset for about 1.9V to have 0V on the output. I use the OP OPA2134.

regard

Progg70

Good morning!

OK! I have now an attachment with the circuit. I need a offset for + 2V on the output.
Regard

Progg70

Attachments

• input stage opa2134.jpg
    input stage opa2134.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 271
OK! My mistake! You can skip the capacitor at the end, they was there from the beginning.

So, the output is the DC-coupled and I need to have the audio signal +2V offset.
The output signal is going to have about 20V top-top. If someone can tell me a nice configuration to adapt to this circuit I’m really happy.

Regard
Progg70

Attachments

• input stage opa2134.jpg
    input stage opa2134.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 210
To create a +2V offset on the output, move the 10K resistor R6 from ground to a clean source of -3/4 volt. What this does is to draw current from the output, thru the 27K feedback resistor, and then on to the 10K resistor to the -0.75V supply. The op amp's inverting input is kept at 0V, and thus the output willo to +2V. The audio signal is amplified as before. This is essentially an adder circuit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.