Has anyone built AN-211 current feedback amp ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Hi Per-Anders

jmd01 said:
I feel bad about it that our measure causes your scepticism. I think we didn't do mistake. The measure was done by great man with unbelievable enthusiasm.
It's always healthy to take a couple of steps backwards and look again at the given results, especially when they are at the limit. I have myself made the conclusion that the design is much better than my soundcard, 0.008%.

circuitboard layout Alexander Current Feedback Amp

circuitboard layout Alexander Curuent Feedback Amp

I build this amplifier according to AN-211 application note by Marc Alexander / Analog Devices a long time ago (october 1992). My detailed info was lost due a hard-disc failure, I had no back-up so all info was lost. However last week or so I did discover the orginal print layouts by concidence I didn't know that I still had them. so for those who are interested I did add them to my webpage at www.wdehaan.demon.nl/various/alexcurrentfb/index.html

On my page you can find also a program called Sprint Layout that makes it possible to 'copy' the layout. You might like to check out http://www.wdehaan.demon.nl/various/sprintlayout/index.html

- Wim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.