• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale HARRIS IRFP240/9240

Things you have for sale.
Happy trade, win-win. (y)

The NOS Harris IRFP240/9240 can indeed be driven by both practical and emotional reasons. Collectors and enthusiasts often value the historical significance and original branding of components, which can be seen as a form of appreciation for the evolution of semiconductor technology.

Although Vishay is the primary manufacturer of IRFP240 today, I recognize that Harris Semiconductors have stood the test of time and they performed to their original specifications. Whether you choose to use Harris NOS because of its historical value, nostalgia, or heritage, different choices have their own merits.

Joined 2018
Paid Member
The motherload is now heading from beautiful Skåne to the USA.

Once I've had a chance to do the matching (later this summer?) I'll make a group buy for matched sets. I'm excited to see what these amps end up in! F5? M2? BA3? F4? Others?

Thank you RM!

Reactions: 6 users