Happy Birthday, Mr. Pass

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Next thing you know, people will be celebrating the gas gauge going down in their car, celebrating their vinyl records wearing out, their expensive tubes deteriorating, their hard disk getting more and more flaky etc etc. It's not as if you are approaching something good as the years go by You are getting further and further away from it! Not really sure why people would want to have a party marking the stages of their life slipping away. :scratch: Will all the people offering congratulations to Mr Pass throw a big party when he finally dies of old age? I didn't think so, least of all me. I don't really know what I wanted to say actually...

Next thing you know, people will be celebrating the gas gauge going down in their car, celebrating their vinyl records wearing out, their expensive tubes deteriorating, their hard disk getting more and more flaky etc etc. It's not as if you are approaching something good as the years go by You are getting further and further away from it! Not really sure why people would want to have a party marking the stages of their life slipping away. Will all the people offering congratulations to Mr Pass throw a big party when he finally dies of old age? I didn't think so, least of all me.
Nice and wise comment.

But still best wishes from myself as well ("Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag nachträglich") and
a big thanks for some of the most effervescent articles about electronics which actually became some of my most favourite toilet :bigeyes: and breakfast lectures.

I don't really know what I wanted to say actually...
You´re obiously getting older as well. ;)
Or research to many crazy amplifier circuits.;) ;)

Jens

Happy Birthday both of you

Happy Birthday, to both Nelson and Kent. Nelson, I hope you are are enjoying the years as they go by. Kent, I have read a lot of your contributions and thank you very much. I am sorry I am late, its no excuse to miss this event!

Also, I am building the Balanced Preamp from Nelson Pass, but very slowly (no free time), so in 6 mo. I might have something to share. But seriously, happy birthday to both of you and thanks for your contributions. Hope I am not last with the good wishes and certainly I am not the last to appreciate you both.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.