Happy Birthday Mr. Nelson Pass!

Cal,

................heck I even forgot my own birthday.

Maybe we should celebrate Mr.Pass's birthday with a diyAudio sponsored event...........call it the Heat Death Festival.

In the words of Mr.Pass (in the Aleph owners manual)...........the sun will cool to a white dwarf, and after that the universe will experience heat death.

Jam

Attachments

• 693pass1_2.jpg
    693pass1_2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 934
Sure.

I also spent at least +$100 a month on various audio/electronic mags since the early '80s, a cardboard box takes roughly 30-35 of them.
The +600sqft garage attic overhere contains well over a hundred IKEA boxes, been scheduling a scan-op since early 2K.

It was merely meant as an illustration that Herr von Stasis has had a jolly Bon Vivant aura in the press since way back when.
(that the league of extraordinary groupy retards keep track of such vial trivia is a freebee)

(if you play nice i'll NOT send you a pic of me in a lumbar hernia corset, think : Robin HO'ed, whale in tights)

How about a diyA brigade intern. mega event on the 27th in 3 years from now?

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
jacco vermeulen said:
Sigh,

06-27-2011 is the Masta's Hawaii-6-0 day, seems like a nice DIY tribute occasion.

(the only who cares about mine is my shrink, fooly)

OK.

done deal/deal done ;

arrange your backyard whatever date it will be ( in conspiration with Papa ) and I'll bring Jabukovaca @ BQ Stone ( sometimes called Laptop in my family .... it has own bag for carrying ...... )

Papa in Dutchland ....... :rofl:

( can we leak in Meer later ....... ? )