I need good enought USB & SATA Cables for my digital recording system
But all USB & SATA Cables in the market can't meet my needs
That are some recording pieces of my on YouTube
ppastudio - YouTube

For professional audio
All equipments must have highly quility in sound performance
Neutral and balanced are basicly requirements
And very clear sound's shape & contour
The most important thing is those equipments must provide natural living and smooth sense as live concert

So I have developed Green Label USB & SATA for professional audio
In addition to my own use
Green Label has also been used by the other recording engineers in Taiwan
That is because Green Label provide top sound quility than all USB,SATA cables of the world

e20843fd785773b31f92edb678a6b9db_5a8.jpg

In fact,That is considerable differences between Digital cable & Analog cable
Because anglog cable run low frequncy singal
But digital cable run high frequncy data & clock
So some Tuning techniques of analog will not fit to digital cable
Such like Gas fill in ,Oil fill in,cable ring,SATT.............
These won't help the transmission of data & clock
Sometime,These will harm in transmission of data & clock

9a0f8047b55011404e07a25a0ab76895_5a8.jpg

So you need a new view with digital cable
That digital cable is no longer a PC based accessories
You must treat it as a hardware of CAT

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

It is difficult to developed SATA cables
That is because SATA bus need very width bandwidth
In order to develop SATA cable performance to High End audio grade
You have to use SATA Generator,SATA Analyzer and professional AP
A wide band Scope will be useless in case
It is because to determine sata performance
You need to simultaneous measurement of the transmit and receive signals plus clock jitter
And you can't even place probe of scope on chip's lead out pin
If you are a qualified engineer,You should be aware of these knowledge
After all,A professional AP could test the final results in audio performance

All this talk of things getting unlocked, the velvet, and the velcro cable ties.

Suddenly I find myself wondering about the plastics used in cable insulation. Sometimes it's PVC.

Do MBA courses explicitly teach the use of subliminal fetishism in marketing? It can only be a matter of time.

Watch this space.

Last edited:
When an audiophile used a USB cable costs € 1,500
The reason why is he could hear the different
But each audiophile has different audio system
So it is no possible every one could feel the good feedback from a € 1,500 USB cable
Good cable must place in a good system to have the biggest role
With the same condition,
Although these USB,SATA are the diy works
However, these USB,SATA are designed for professional pc based audio equipment
Such like Hard disk recoder,Audio/Visual Workstation,PC recording interface....
And these cables will do a greatly improved to High End audio system

This is an interesting example of a well prepared and thought-through marketing campaign. The seller certainly did his homework - identifying his target audience (wealthy audiophiles with no technical knowledge), learning its preferences, decision-making factors, etc. Inciting interest, step by step giving arguments (no matter how flawed, the target group does not ask technical questions, it just wants to read the right sophisticated terms and phrases), presenting support from key people of the community (mostly likely fake), using the method that the many times repeated argument becomes truth for many people (easy to spot on other forums too among the chosen target group). The price (and margin) is chosen high enough that just a few sold items will cover the minimum input costs and make nice profit. And the whole world is large, the target group is pretty large too, someone will certainly come and buy.

This campaign could be made a case study for MBA students of marketing :) Honestly, perfect from this point of view.

I think this really hits the nail on the head. It looks to me very much as if the OP intends to use discussion of his "product" on this forum for marketing purposes - discussions here can easily be linked to from other sites....

To those who don't understand, or even don't want to understand a technical argument, the mere fact that apparently serious and knowledgeable folk are discussing something somehow gives it a spurious credibility.

In doing this I think the OP is debasing the forum with what is self-evidently garbage.

He's also wasting the time of those that do make serious and considered replies, causing some of them a degree of stress and aggravation.

I'm not suggesting that everyone who makes a misguided suggestion or asks a 'silly' question should automatically be jumped on, but when an idea as daft as this one has shown its hand as a cynical attempt to part fools from their money, humour seems to me to be the best way to deal with it. It helps the sane to stay that way, and makes the thread less valuable for marketing purposes.

This particular daft idea has apparently been floating around for a good two years or more now. More will undoubtedly be in the pipelines.......

What is there to say to eyes that only see what they knew before and to obedient ears that refuse to listen so they do not even try?

To hold on to conceptions that does not seem to make sense are only for leaders, explorers, the genius and the madman.

No proof can be given to what you are as you seek proof of what to be in abstract thoughts, theory and conceptions. Only with an open mind to step into the experiencing of actual listening with the right gear, will tell you what you are

All other words are just that: loads of bull ****

To hold on to conceptions that does not seem to make sense are only for leaders, explorers, the genius and the madman.

One essential addition to that list:

The greedy cynic, cleverly propagating a laughable idiocy to the foolish and ignorant, to fill his wallet.

Let's look at some deep button work in cerise velvet - looks very loose to me, but what do the panel think?

Attachments

• Deep-button-cerise-velvet.jpg
    Deep-button-cerise-velvet.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 167
Has everyone given up with technical arguments against this idea? Is it because of ppastudio's professional credentials? (Some of us have those too - in fact some more relevant to SATA connectivity) Or, is it just the suffering of chronic apathy attacks?

I think it's rather that the whole idea of custom SATA cables is so obviously ridiculous to anyone who has an ounce of knowledge of how computers actually work. Lots of others, I included tried to offer serious arguments against earlier in this thread but we got ignored, which is understandable since ppastudio can't really oppose them ;)

Btw. I think he has failed with the velvet, I think it should be purple instead of red since purple has historically been a more exclusive and expensive color.

I mean, just look at it...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
Not open for further replies.