• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy for mosfets for FC CEN IV through hole US and Canada ONLY

Joined 2014
Paid Member
Patrick - Double check my calculations, but I would like to send the exact resistor needed for each set. You subtract to get the difference between p-channel and n-channel, then divide by .007, 7 mA. That will give you the resistance to place in series with the set measuring the highest Vgs, correct? Since I haven't seen the directions yet I'm picking up from what was told to me to match the sets.

Patrick - Double check my calculations, but I would like to send the exact resistor needed for each set. You subtract to get the difference between p-channel and n-channel, then divide by .007, 7 mA. That will give you the resistance to place in series with the set measuring the highest Vgs, correct? Since I haven't seen the directions yet I'm picking up from what was told to me to match the sets.
Applying your numbers to Fran's example I get 53R added to R3t (20R subject to change) = 73R