• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

group buy for DX Blame MKIII Hx PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Great!... everyone receiving.

I have to thank Byron by all his effort, nice cooperation, courage and perseverance.

Here i am showing you three boards..one from Rudi Rozek, the german group buy we had in the past...the other is the blue boards from the Brazilian (and also we had here too) group buy... is the Supercharged amplifier..and the last one is Meanman MKIII Hx group buy..the red boards.

You see that Meanman's boards looks alike Byron boards..because they came from the same DNA.... they came from Alex mm layout... so, you see the style, painted one side and the other not painted...is the same style.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Dx Blame St offered by Rudi Rozek.jpg
    Dx Blame St offered by Rudi Rozek.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 468
  • Supercharged, Brazilian Mitchel's group.jpg
    Supercharged, Brazilian Mitchel's group.jpg
    773.7 KB · Views: 449
  • The other group buy... Meanman group.jpg
    The other group buy... Meanman group.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 367
I have at least 2 leftover boards

One person has cancelled his order for 2 boards. Another has not responded to my invoice. I would love to have six channels of these monsters, but can't afford it. Two boards are available immediately to the first person who sends me their e-mail address in a PM. I'll give the deadbeat a few more days to respond my reminder.

-Byron

Joined 2003
Paid Member
One person has cancelled his order for 2 boards. Another has not responded to my invoice. I would love to have six channels of these monsters, but can't afford it. Two boards are available immediately to the first person who sends me their e-mail address in a PM. I'll give the deadbeat a few more days to respond my reminder.

-Byron

I think Im the dead beat...I just checked my pay pal account and it still shows "pending" the information says something about I have "multiple zip Codes on file" I reentered my info, even though I've lived here several years and all my other recent pay pal transactions are fine...I resent and it still shows "pending"
I will try again in the am if it still shows pending...

Sorry for the delay I assumed everything was fine, and would be PM'd if not'

Russellc

Thank you... the second one, the solder side pic. is fine

The other one not very good, as i had the need of light crossing to watch copper tracks in transparent mode.

But this will help anyway.... actually i am needing high resolution, high contrast (back light) image to inspect in details...observe the image, the lack of pixels when we zoom in... and the image was processed in bright and contrast to help to observe copper tracks in this same position where it is easy to follow circuit watching board and schematic in an alternating mode.... blue board shows the minimum quality needed to check boards.

Thank you very much Woody... you are kind providing me images.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Confused... low pixels count.jpg
    Confused... low pixels count.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 601
  • Image processed in contrast..jpg
    Image processed in contrast..jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 590
  • This way.jpg
    This way.jpg
    773.7 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:
I am sure you will be happy with this amplifier

Let me be happy too .... post pictures .... reviews .... test .... comparison .... evaluations.

We have the builder's thread ... then please go there and post something about your parts, your enclosure, yourself and gimme the opportunity to enjoy your step by step procedure.

Here you have builder's thread...so...your thread:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/193759-dx-blame-mkiii-hx-builders-thread-14.html

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Carlos picture.jpg
    Carlos picture.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 437
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.