• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy for Curve Tracer Matched 2SK3497 Pairs at 55°C

@awc a few pages back you can find a tracking number(position 19)for your shipping. Searching on 17track for that tracking number it says the letter was signed and delivered long time ago.

Edit. It happened to me a similar thing when I sent a package, the mail man delivered the package in the mail box and he signed for the receiver. The receiver ended up complaining to me for not receiving the parts asking for a refund and all this time the parts were in his mailbox.

Attachments

• EA0A5DFF-D3CF-4948-84A4-9915431D2206.jpeg
    EA0A5DFF-D3CF-4948-84A4-9915431D2206.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 8ED3A620-DCF2-4057-A43A-FF6BFD4A5FE1.jpeg
    8ED3A620-DCF2-4057-A43A-FF6BFD4A5FE1.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 58
Yes thats right found that, However its only a forwarding depot where customs taxes freight get added on then gets sent to my home address which is in New Zealand that is where the problem is which I just found out today, never given trouble before. Also it was only today, I found the page you commented on thank you for that,
I now have 17Track app installed. Ill keep reading the tread untill item arrives next time, hopefully the forwarding depot will fine them one day.
Thanks again

I appreciate what you have done fore me and not at any stage have I have even thought or implied that you are in any way responsible because an item has gone missing in the UK. you totally fulfilled your responsibility more than one could wish for, including HK Post.
Thank you very much.
Its not the end of the world cause 2 transistors Havant turned up, and if it is, um I'm not certain 2 tranys will save it anyway.