• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Group Buy #2 - FETZILLA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK, many thanks for payment from so many of you, much appreciated!

Now, I've just run out of the ZVP2110G mosfet, and will need to order more. I have just enough to do presently paid up orders, so accordingly I would ask that all those about to pay, DON'T, do NOT PAY UNTIL I HAVE ALL PARTS AGAIN READY.

That way no one will have paid but have to wait until well after Christmas. This would only create bad feeling and I do not want that.....

Back to the soldering iron!!

Cheers,

Hugh

Today I mailed out another nine (9) orders, for the following paid up customers:

Col_S Sydney NSW 4P
RKH Colorado 4P
Taniknight D'nong VIC 4P
Ipolyakov California 2P
Peter Rekkers N'lands 2P
Westley North Carolina 4P
KP93300 Malaysia 2P
Vladimir Belgium 2P
Arthur Hong Kong 2P

That's 26 pcbs with parts, added to 19 pcb with parts yesterday, total to date of 45 boards.

All VAS mosfets are soldered in place, and tested good. There will be no failures on the smd component!!

I have just ten pcbs with parts remaining, and two accounted for, so if just four more people come forward and pay their orders I will post then off on Monday. That would be 55 boards all up, of a total of, I recall, 76 boards. So a few people will unfortunately be waiting over Christmas, for which I apologise, but then the early bird catches the worm......

Cheers,

Hugh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.