Greetings from San Diego

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here on the board. Compared to a lot of you, my background in audio is very little. My background is limited to having had some great sound systems in cars in the past and being able to pick out and pay for the components in the home theater currently.

I did grow up around everything electronics though, my dad had his own repair shop for over 20 years as well as doing commercial installations for various reasons. He passed away just short of a year ago.

Part of the reason that I'm here is to hope to get some background on the equipment that I'm finding while helping my mom clean out the garage and storage unit. During that journey chances are I'll catch the audio bug again and who knows where it'll go from there. I hope I may be able to contribute in my own little way, if I do anything wrong or step on any toes though please let me know.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.