• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Great CDROM control KITs for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
bbp,

As you mention, "Maybe PE-65612 will be available in one or two weeks", maybe you can delay my order shipping date, I'd like the PE-65612 option too.

Do you have some hints about the supply for the board ?
For the CD/DVD a +5v/+12v PSU is required.
On the pics it seems that the board is also fed with the molex connector. Am I right ? Maybe I've missed something ;)

woodturner-fran said:
Will you offer the transformer PE-65612 + the other parts as an option as well?

Fran

beallendall said:
I like to have 1 kit please

korben69 said:
bbp,

As you mention, "Maybe PE-65612 will be available in one or two weeks", maybe you can delay my order shipping date, I'd like the PE-65612 option too.

Do you have some hints about the supply for the board ?
For the CD/DVD a +5v/+12v PSU is required.
On the pics it seems that the board is also fed with the molex connector. Am I right ? Maybe I've missed something ;)

Hi Fran, I get some PE-65612 sample from the agency, I will post picture and testment later.

Hi beallendall, YGM ^_^

Hi korben69, Thanks for your ordering. I want to provide the DIGITAL transformer PE-65612 and the PSU at the sametime,too. BUt I must order at least 100+ PE-65612 from the distributor,I don't think I can eat all of them at a time,unless I got enough order on diyaudio. So does the PSU
Thank you.

woodturner-fran said:
Mouser has those PE-65612 instock at the moment at $3.75ea.

An old PC supply would probably work for a supply, or else something like 2 tangent tread supplies (at $17ea) or an LCDPS from twisted pear.

I think I'm gonna go for this, I'll paypal the $$ tonight when I get home.

Fran

Hi Fran, an old PC PSU can work fine. I got the sample of PE-65612 on the way,I will test it and post the result here.

Orders will ship at each weekend.

PE-65612

TEST PICTURE
Yellow : INPUT
Blue : OUTPUT

Attachments

• pe-65612£¨2£©.jpg
    pe-65612£¨2£©.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,049
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.