Gratuitous Images

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't know about this whole site anymore

Please don't don't feel this way. This forum is still the best DIY audio sight on the net. I know since I look at several others regularly. Perhaps part of of the problem is that a forum has to appeal to many different levels of expertise and some are going to be bored and some feel that it is over thier head. That is inevitable. I don't want to see newcomers run off because the forum focuses on just advance topics. There are dozens of amplifier, preamp, and crossover designs on the web that provide levels of detail that are not possible in the format of this forum.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, use a search engine such as google or altavista. When you find something of interest, bookmark it. Then organize your bookmarks so you can find it again. The reason I can answer an ocassional question when I am not posting gratuitous images, is that I have hundreds of bookmarked sites and save links that are posted here. I would start by reading all the articles on the Nelson Pass and Erno Borblely sites. The problem maybe notoo little imformation but too much!

H.H.

Gatuitous Images

Oh yeah..... I forgot

Attachments

• mgardano.jpg
    mgardano.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 542
grataku said:
The diyaudio pre-amp thread captured my attention up to post 19,999,999 when I realized that everybody was standing by the pool but nobody, it seemed, was ever going to jump in the water.

hey, the diyAudio.com preamp will make it!!! it may go round and around at times but it will make it, i swear by it. it has to, because i really really really need it for my system. (hey, when all is said and done, i too just want to go back to listening to my music.) i am about to prototype some circuits, and we are branching off into the other parts of the design in new threads. don't lose hope yet!!!

p.s. what the hell is that ren??? :p

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.