• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GP on Aluminum enclosure for pre and amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Guys,

I'm working with the manufacture on the possible overall price reduction. Honestly speaking, there is not much room on production cost. However, I come up with a plan to ask my local friends there to ship the order by surface parcel (by default unless you want to pay more on shipping) directly to the buyer since they are heavy, especially item 4 and 5. Stay tuned for the price update!

Re: dissipation

wytco0 said:
jrsun, i know you siad prices about 15/3/ but do you have any idea if this GP will happen? I might want to change my selection if it is. Thanks.
Yes, it will happen as tolded by the manufacturer and I'm waiting for the final prices from the manufacturer .

kleung said:
I am a little confused by the power rating for enclosure 4 & 5. The number as listed on the first post refer to the dissipation for the entire box? In other word, do I need 2 enclosure #5 for a two channel Aleph 5?
No ! The heatsink on one #4 is enough for 2-Channel A-5 or 1-Channel A-2, however, the holes for RCA/XLR/speaking binding post/power switch on either #4 or #5 is for mono channel, one set only, not one pair.

The prices on item 1, 2 and 3 are updated and reduced ! The proposal about direct shipment is accepted by the manufacturer. If the price plus shipping works for you, please finalize your order by 03/31/2005. Most orders will be delivered to you within 2 weeks of payment.
The avaliablility of item 4 and 5 is not known for the time being !

jrsun said:
The prices on item 1, 2 and 3 are updated and reduced ! The proposal about direct shipment is accepted by the manufacturer. If the price plus shipping works for you, please finalize your order by 03/31/2005. Most orders will be delivered to you within 2 weeks of payment.

Correction !

The prices on item 1, 2 and 3 are updated and reduced ! The proposal about direct shipment is NOT accepted by the manufacturer. If the price plus shipping works for you, please finalize your order by 03/31/2005. Most orders will be delivered to you within 2 weeks of payment.

Originally posted by wytco0

jrsun,
I have updated my numbers, I have reduced them but I am committed to the numbers there now.

I updated the totals as well.

Is this OK?

O.K.!

Shipping !

Bad news that they wont ship direct, do we have any idea what the shipping will be to the UK?

Any chance of some estimates of shipping? I wouold do it myself but I dont know the weight or where they will be shipped from and what route they will ship.

Sorry but until this is clearer I cant commit to order.

Re: Shipping !

wytco0 said:
Bad news that they wont ship direct, do we have any idea what the shipping will be to the UK?

Any chance of some estimates of shipping? I wouold do it myself but I dont know the weight or where they will be shipped from and what route they will ship.

Sorry but until this is clearer I cant commit to order.
sent a email to you but haven't got the response !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.