• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Genuine Sanken 2SA909 / 2SC1586 - 2SA1116 / 2SC2607 - 2SA1117 / 2SC2608 For Sale

hello
I need 4 pieces of 2SA909 , under the reference there are 3 caracters , the last is a letter ( Y, O or R).
The 4 pieces of 2SA909 should be all O or R ( not Y and no mix of letter)
It is for SANSUI BA 5000 , all the transistors are in parallel and must be paired
I need only one piece of 2SC1585 with the O or Y letter ( not R and no mix of letter) (or 2SC1586 same letter) but I think you have no more
It is also for SANSUI BA 5000
I need also 2 pieces of 2SC1116A (the A is important) for SANSUI 7070
I hope it is enough clear
Could you give me the price with shipping to FRANCE
You can send a PM for the answer
Thanks

SANKEN 2SA909 POWER TRANSISTORS

I started here several threads on which I was selling some transistors, so I decided to make one thread where I would say all about transistors what I am selling now…
So, during all those years, I have bought lot of genuine transistors for doing restorations on vintage audio, but today I really don’t have so much time to do this job, so I decided to sell some of my transistors collection…. As you probably knows, I already sold all genuine Toshiba MOS FET 2SK405 2SJ115, so I don’t have them any more…

Would you possibly have any Sanken 2SA909's left? I doubt that you do so could you let me know what Power Transistors to use in my Yamaha P2000 and also my Sansui BA-3000? I would really appreciate this information as all I do is change Power Transistors in my P2000 and BA-3000. It is very hard on the PCB's to keep changing transistors every few months. I am very careful to set the Bias and Zero the speakers every time I change transistors but I keep blowing them regularly. I don't trust anyone's transistors anymore.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help,

Mike

Just one info… on ebay I am selling 2sa1117 2sc2608 genuine Sanken transistors too, and that seller from China simple took picture from my auction, just changed date code on one transistor, and now he is using that picture in his auction probably for selling fake Sanken transistors, please look:

Fake_Polda_2a1117_zpsjzjok644.jpg

Just look my picture (on the left side) and his picture (on the right side), and everything would be clear

Fake_Polda_2a1117__zps8y7bvibt.jpg

Just as info…..

Because pictures are not visible any more (photobucket "story")... I just wish to put the same pictures, but now visible....

So... I would repeat....

on ebay I am selling 2sa1117 2sc2608 genuine Sanken transistors too, and that seller from China simple took picture from my auction, just changed date code on one transistor, and now he is using that picture in his auction probably for selling fake Sanken transistors, please look:

34821640613_c08f65831d_b.jpg

Just look my picture (on the left side) and his picture (on the right side), and everything would be clear

35243663080_78a0aac2b3_b.jpg

But the some news about seller polida2008; he has another ebay account as 5hk1584 and he has the same auction with the same my picture, but this time as seller 5hk1584...