• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: SDTrans384 - A micro SD card digital transport

LOT #5 of the sdtrans384 boards arrived at Tachyon.

Mr. Yamazaki is going to perform some installation and testing before shipping them out. :)
He will send out the notification soon.

Attachments

• SDTrans384-Lot5.jpg
    SDTrans384-Lot5.jpg
    889 KB · Views: 563
I was furthur inspired by doing some more reading, particularly from the following posts, and decided to get the syncSDT and syncDac units as well (after learning from Mr. Yamazaki that he still had a few of the above including the IV boards lying around.)

See #633
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-source/142562-microsd-memory-card-transport-project-64.html

And this post #24
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vendors-bazaar/258789-pulsar-clock-ultra-low-noise-ocxo-3.html

Those that are interested in the SyncSDT, syncDAC and IV board, please write to Mr. Yamazaki. Again, only a few sets left :)

Two extra sdtrans384 boards are available with the 20% GB discount.
Interested please post here :)
Sounds great. I think I am in :) May I ask a couple of questions first: 1) Is the sdtrans384 board and a 5 v dc supply (and maybe a nice cabinet) all you need to create a highend digital transport? 2) Will it work with the DDDAC 1794 24 192 khz NOS dac using the I2S input - either direct or through the HDMI port? 3) What will the price amount to - including postage and handling (and import tax to Denmark) Thanks a lot. BR, Per

This group buy for the sdtrans384 is closed.
No more extra unit is available.
Please contact Mr. Yamazaki directly should you have any question :)
CFT, I want to apologize for not responding to your invitation to PM you for further information about the two extra GB units available. I actually wrote a msg to you but couldn't send it / resolve the issues with my PM setup from bed using my smartphone. After several attempts I gave up on it. Due to a lot of incoming expenses (after my mother died) I hesitantly realised that I had to pass on the extra SDTrans384. So sorry again for the inconvenience my silence has created for you and Mr. Yamazaki. All the best, Per