• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB - Pearl 3 Phono CRCRC Power Supply Parts Kit

Joined 2021
Paid Member
Hi Randy, kit received today, after some issue with the customs... they are just funny as always.
They didn't want to believe the value of the goods and I had to send them the invoice and the payment confirmation... only to pay exactly the same as for the last kit without checking by them... the world is strange. But the kit is complete, nothing is missing, many thanks!

Joined 2018
Paid Member
GB3 Update
Transformers are out of stock at DK. There were some yesterday, so I'm guessing a few builders got the last ones last night or this morning.

More will be back in June. I don't want to wait 'til June to ship. I have a wholesale source I'm looking at in Europe with transformers in stock. Perhaps EU to USA shipping cost will be offset by wholesale pricing, and GB3 pricing will be same as the first 2.

There are currently P3 kits in the store, but I don't know how many. I want to make sure all kit buyers have the opportunity to get the power supply kit. Therefore I want to let this GB list build up, and I'll get a few extra kits like the last 2 Group Buys. No set date to close out the GB, but 2-3 weeks (end of April ish) is my current target. Then I'll close the GB, ask for PM's with shipping info, and I'll do the parts purchase. When kits are ready to shop I'll ask for paypal payment.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 users