• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas SSHV2 regulator

Joined 2006
Paid Member
A note here helps. When payment time comes, I will announcing it here.

In a few days, I will announce on a new thread a full kit option (to populate board) for those who might have trouble sourcing all parts. It will be more or less the same parts as shown in post #1.

Hi,
I'm puzzled.

On the first page of this thread you quoted SSHV2 Board for $12, SSHV Resistor Kit for $8 and no quote for SSHV Transistor Kit.

On the spreadsheet it is quoted:
SSHV2 Board = $12;
SSHV Transistor Kit = $10;
SSHV Resistor Kit = no quote
And:
SSHV2 Kit, all stuff for board = $40.

1. From the previous 2, I deduce that Board ($12) plus Transistor Kit ($10) plus Resistor Kit ($8), all 3 should be $30 altogether. Is that correct?

2. What is included in the SSHV2 Kit, all stuff for board for $40?

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Joshua, I corrected the spreadsheet for the pricing. Keep in mind it's kind of a 'wild west' spreadsheet that anyone can edit.

I will announce the parts list once I have them all to show next week. I will do a seperate thread, because it's then a vendor solution from DIYAudio point of view. The board is not included, although I could do so, and raise the price by $12.00. But that's not usually the way I roll. :)

Joshua, I corrected the spreadsheet for the pricing. Keep in mind it's kind of a 'wild west' spreadsheet that anyone can edit.

I will announce the parts list once I have them all to show next week. I will do a seperate thread, because it's then a vendor solution from DIYAudio point of view. The board is not included, although I could do so, and raise the price by $12.00. But that's not usually the way I roll. :)

Okay, thank you.
I added my order.
I still don't get what "SSHV2 Kit, all stuff for board" is.

Looking forward to notification!

Thanks, again, for your making this available.

Can you offer a suggestion for the BIG heatsink?

I readily admit I am not able to make the calculation. Looking at the fellow who sells heatsinks on DIYAudio which seem fine but would appreciate your advice in how much heatsink is required.

In my case, for a 30 mA (total) draw.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Okay, GB is officially open for payment until November 4th 2012. Please pay up before that time. It will guarantee you parts :)

The payment information is stored in the spreadsheet in column K.
Please do not erase this information or "Cut" it out when doing a paypal payment. ;)

Please make sure to put your DIYAUDIONAME and exactly what parts your requesting in the PayPal Notes. This will be used for actual packing BOM, not necessarily what's in spreadsheet. I will refund payments that are made without this information. You may also want to write in your ship to address if it is different than what is in the paypal information.

First people to pay, are first people to get shipped, although I usually get to ship all boards within one week of their arrival to me.

Any questions, let me know.

Tea..:D

Last edited: