• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas DCG-3 and DCSTB Power Supplies

I did not read all 18 pages but did not see the pricing for the electronic components kits in the opening page or in your Blog page.

I have already bought the PCB's in February 2018 and am now finally moving on to build something.
For this I decided to buy the full parts kit for both DCG-3 and DCSTB although my plans were different then ;-)

Where can I find the prices or am I overlooking them ?
I guess the part kits are still available ?

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I did not read all 18 pages but did not see the pricing for the electronic components kits in the opening page or in your Blog page.

I have already bought the PCB's in February 2018 and am now finally moving on to build something.
For this I decided to buy the full parts kit for both DCG-3 and DCSTB although my plans were different then ;-)

Where can I find the prices or am I overlooking them ?
I guess the part kits are still available ?

Some of the part kits are available, but the boards are not. I keep the prices not marked in most places, except on spreadsheet on the GB. Over time I have to adjust prices of kits based on demand and changing cost of parts (most recently tarrifs on chinese made parts)