• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for DC coupled B1 buffer with shunt PSUs

Hello,

I would like 2 hypnotice board. 1 board is good for stereo, is that correct?
So I should: edit the google sheet, paypal maguireroad. Is that correct as well?

I already paid uriah for 2 sets along with shipping costs, i purchased this before i decided to get into this group buy. So, is Uriah still can send my LDR along with the DCB1 pcbs? Uriah can you confirm?

Also, I believe I pay shipping already with the LDR. So do I pay the DCB1 shipping again?

Kind regards,
Ben

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thanks Ben.
Edit the google sheet if you wish, but right now I am collecting payment, and writing that to another non-shared spreadsheet. the address on the spreadsheet is correct.
Its possible to get your LDR's shipped with the boards, or directly from Udailey, I will let you two work that out.
Regards,

Yeah if you already bought LDRs before this then lets not get TeaBag involved. I make absolutely zero by adding in the shipping and DIYaudio donation so thats not my motivation to keep them separate. I just dont want to have any miscommunication with me and TeaBag over money, shipping, etc., anything.
I will ship them out to you as we have already agreed.
Uriah

Guys/Gals
If you want LDRs and you pay me through paypal I must have your DIY ID or all I know is your name which does not correspond to anything on the google spreadsheet.
So far I have these people paid:
ccliu
cHoc
earsandeyes
evaas
grufti

There are a few more but I dont know their DIY ID and I need it. If you pay after this little announcement make sure I know who you are. It will help TeaBag and I organize your shipping better.

Uriah

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hi, I am soldering my Mesmerize right now and the board looks very nice. But ....I would like to request for larger pads for the shunt resistors and all other resistors. They are quite small. The size of the pads of the diodes is more appropriate. Also some pads for a 100 nF at the output of 7812 are not a luxury.

I hope it can be changed as it would make the board almost perfect and more suitable for part swapping and/or unexperienced builders..

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Payment sent for 2 of each mes.& hyp. dcb1:up:
Thanks to all who made this G.B. happen!!

Kind Regards,
Brent

payment sent for a Mesmerize and LDR
thank you for this great work

Alain

Got them in. Thanks.

Current paid list
Username
number9
KannanS
MashBill
korben69