• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for DC coupled B1 buffer with shunt PSUs

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Sure, but not more than 500k I would prefer because at 10V they leak some stuff through their gates. Impact ionization or something else semiconductor physics thing that only people like Scott Wurcer really know to exactly tell. The only wafers I have seen in person were edible.:)

Attachments

• cinnamon-wafers.jpg
    cinnamon-wafers.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 547
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Arrival of Mesmerize Blue

Here is a few pics of Mez's that came in this afternoon. Will start shipping them on Saturday. Must perform day-job.:p

There are extra's as well, if anyone did not get in on GB, no extra relay's.

This is a full two layer board, no jumpers needed.

Attachments

• MesFullBE.jpg
    MesFullBE.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 21,361
  • MEZ_ShuntSupplyBE.jpg
    MEZ_ShuntSupplyBE.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 21,272
  • Input_mes_BE.jpg
    Input_mes_BE.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 21,180
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi John, no reason not to start a mesmerize building thread, or even a balanced thread for them. Of course at this point, a lot of cross referencing needs to be done, lot of questions already answered.

Make sure you note on my blog for DCB1, and DCB1 Blue Edition, there's a build thread that someone did at audiocircle, a build guide with notes, schematics and parts list to get everyone started.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello,
All buyers have their boards shipped as of Wednesday, along with any relays.
Since I have only a few relays left, in case of a lost package, please refer to Ed's post above. It's a good deal, and of course vouch for his service.

I still have plenty of mez boards left.