• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for DC coupled B1 buffer with shunt PSUs

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Production DCB1 BE

Check this out.
Will get them packed up asap.

Attachments

• Dcb1production2.jpg
    Dcb1production2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 315
Hi Salas,

I have made Mads K's Atlantic RIAA and would like to improve upon my cheap shunt reg kit I am using. Is there a "single rail" PCB of your now famous shunt reg I can buy anywhere? If not, would you be willing to share the latest schematic for me to breadboard please?

Also, on the DCB1, what is "Hot Rod" please?

Many thanks
Lucas

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
You either get one blue board from Tea (he has some extra) and use its positive reg side as in that guide, or you go in the regs thread, and you make one like in #2847 in that page, point to point, only you give me your specifics there for scaling it down to what, 27V? But not here, its OT. In the regs thread.

Hot rod DCB1 is running the CCS much higher than strictly necessary for some quality gains. The Blue board is made to cater better for that as long as for film cap decoupling of the reference LEDS.