• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB 2SK3497/2SJ618 for EUVL F5X or other projects

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For 2 channels F5X, you need 8x TOP3 Kerafol.
If you use the 2SK3497/2SJ618 regulator, you need for 2 channels another 4x TOP3 Kerafol.
You then also need for rectifier diodes (say MSR1560) 16x TO220 Kerafol (4x full bridge).

Then if you subscribed for my case, the protection board has 6x TO220 devices.
But then these are much less critical and you can use mice and thermal grease there.

How much you need depends on how closely you follow my design.
Minimum would be 8x TOP3 (just for the amplifier)
Maximum would be 12x TOP3 + 22x TO220.

;)

Patrick

Patrick: does the max number include the ones for the output fets?

Hi there, decided i'll skip the extra mosfets, but might add a few to220 kerafoil. i would like them shipped with the prp provided that isn't too far off. should i pay you now? how much to ship direct have you worked that out yet? no hassles just thinking i would sort you out payment while i remember

Hi Qusp,

I have quit a few TO-220 left, so let me know how many you want; however, must be
a multiple of 7 because each "row" has 7 pads. One member didn't respond to my confirmation inquiry of his share, so I have 12 additional TO-247 if you want to up a little from 8.

Your name is not in the PRP GB spreadsheet. Do you mean Fuku resistors? If so, I can pass the pads to Greg. They are relatively light weight. I just shipped a couple bags out to Croatia and Germany with a few sets of mosfets and pads. The 1st class international mail cost lesser than $7 for both, FWIW.

Thanks!!

my apologies, yes i mean the fuku GB as i cleared up already a couple pages ago and promptly now confused again when looking at the spreadsheet haha

ok i'll grab another 8 x to247 and another 14 x to220 (2 x 7) if thats ok. i had signed up for the prp but decided not to follow through, so still had it in mind.

if you will be sending to Greg then yeah please do that if it won't be long, but otherwise direct is fine and i'll sort you out once i have a total. perhaps its just easier to do direct rather than giving Greg any more work.

so i have
16 x $1 = 16 for to247
42 x 0.34 = 14.28 for to220
30.28 + 7
37.28USD total?

my apologies, yes i mean the fuku GB as i cleared up already a couple pages ago and promptly now confused again when looking at the spreadsheet haha

ok i'll grab another 8 x to247 and another 14 x to220 (2 x 7) if thats ok. i had signed up for the prp but decided not to follow through, so still had it in mind.

if you will be sending to Greg then yeah please do that if it won't be long, but otherwise direct is fine and i'll sort you out once i have a total. perhaps its just easier to do direct rather than giving Greg any more work.

so i have
16 x $1 = 16 for to247
42 x 0.34 = 14.28 for to220
30.28 + 7
37.28USD total?
Hi qusp,

Since this is just Keratherm only, I can put of them into an envelop and send 1st class air mail. That will be around $2 of postage. I can send direct to you or hand it over to Greg, either is just as easy. But 1st class international mail should reach your hand sooner for the games :)

Assuming you prefer to send direct, I will update the spreadsheet with the new quantities and $2 shipping cost and the grand total.

Thanks!!

Hi qusp,

Since this is just Keratherm only, I can put of them into an envelop and send 1st class air mail. That will be around $2 of postage. I can send direct to you or hand it over to Greg, either is just as easy. But 1st class international mail should reach your hand sooner for the games :)

Assuming you prefer to send direct, I will update the spreadsheet with the new quantities and $2 shipping cost and the grand total.

Thanks!!

gotcha, ok and i suppose its quite a jump in price to get registered or something faster? i just wonder if there is some sort of 'documents' express saver that doesn't cost too much. either way yes please just send direct, i have about 20 to247 keratherm left, but I've been chopping them up for to220 and its a waste, so will be good to have some that are already that size.

gotcha, ok and i suppose its quite a jump in price to get registered or something faster? i just wonder if there is some sort of 'documents' express saver that doesn't cost too much. either way yes please just send direct, i have about 20 to247 keratherm left, but I've been chopping them up for to220 and its a waste, so will be good to have some that are already that size.
I have sent a few bags to international in the last few days. The USPS lady was very helpful. Her recommendation was, either send Global Express or 1st class, and add insurance if needed. She said registered mail had no tracking either, so it would be higher cost (+$11.95) but not safer in her opinion.

The Global Express is $29.95, but for $30 of parts, I will say it is not worth. First class mail to your side seems to work quite well with many members. So, I think it will be fine. Or, you can explore http://www.usps.com for other possible options. Just FYI, the envelop looks very much like the one has a few photos inside.

Thanks,

yeah i agree registered is not worth it, its the same here ie. has no tracking and only really offers signature on delivery as a plus over regular mail. i'm not concerned about safety as the postal service here is quite good, i have no cause for concern. i just wondered if there was some sort of middle ground ups saver type thing, but my guess is you need a business account with a certain throughput to be offered that.

so i'll just go with your $2 option. will send payment shortly, just loading up a cart at OWC for RAM and a new 6G SSD and i'll pay after i'm done there

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.