• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Garrard Synchro Lab SL 95B turntable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings!

I am selling my Garrard Synchro Lab SL95B turntable. The SL95 was the top of the line transport from Garrard after the end of the 301/401 era.

While the SL95 is not a legend like the 301 or 401, it is a very high quality transport with the synchronous motor.

It plays 33s, 45s, and 78s

Last year I had this transport restored, with a new transport idler wheel, repair and lubrication of the automatic mechanism, motor overhaul, and buffing of the original cover plastic.

I have definitely spent more on this turntable than it is worth, but unfortunately I need the space badly, and everything vinyl has to go.

Please note this transport does not currently have a cartridge. For a modern cartridge a Shure M97 would be appropriate. A vintage V15 series cartridge would also be an excellent choice.

Ed Saunders is a great source for such items:
http://www.ewsaunders.com/

Please make me an offer, the turntable has to go!

Cell: 678-427-7480

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.