• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Garrard and Rekokut turntables

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just found a gem in the rough at a local thrift shop....someone made a home built console type of unit that contained in it an HH Scott 130 preamp, an HH Scott AM/FM Receiver and two turn tables. The Scotts are in pristine condition, the two turn tables are crusty looking. I picked the whole thing up for next to nothing...the Scotts are mine to restore :)

The two turn tables I have little use for...not sure of the models but the look old, at least in the 50's I would imagine. They both have arms and all...

Soon I will have everything torn out of the console and will take some pics..these two turntables will be up for grabs...not sure of they are worth much if anything. Will take best offer.

Will post some pics soon.

Probably won't be selling the Scotts anytime soon...I happen to collect them.
As far as posting pics on the forum I am having the same ol BS problems downloading pics again....it will be easier for me to email them to interested parties. So, if you want some pics email me with a return email address and I will get them out ASAP.
Thanks,
Jeff

Posting Garrard photographs for Jeffrey.

Attachments

• Garrard 1.JPG
    Garrard 1.JPG
    623.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Garrard 2.JPG
    Garrard 2.JPG
    796.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Garrard 3.JPG
    Garrard 3.JPG
    580.6 KB · Views: 150
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Restored the Rondine B12 is a pretty nice table.. Where are you located; Oklahoma ? - this would help members figure out whether it is practical or not to snag it from you. This would be a great way for someone interested in an idler drive to get into that space without an obscene expenditure. What is the arm that came with the table? Were I not more than half a country away I would be very interested.

I run a couple of restored TD-124s and am a committed fan of idlers, would be happy to see another unfortunate soul join the fold. :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.