• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Garage sale, most vintage fullrange spkr.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For items 10 and 11 are the tweeters AD0160/T4 or /T8?
how much would shipping to Minnestoa zip 55128 and customs fees be?
thanks

Thanks for your interest.

They are the T4 version.

I could get you a quote for shipping if the T4 are what you are looking for but there is no way for me to find out an amount for custom fees. (if applicable)

Let me know if you want a quote, I always ship drivers facing each other and attached together.

Thanks,
Eric

Hi fellow DIY,

The sale is going way too slow, all remaining items will be on e-bay as of next Monday so this will end Sunday night. Thanks for the people who bought some of my speakers :)

I did this sale in order to buy a decent pair of open baffle FR driver, was thinking of Betsy's.

Regards,
Eric

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.