Gainclone gallery

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
UPDATE

JasonL, the problem that you had was to do with another server, not mine, being a little finicky over external links to files it is hosting. I have overcome that by hosting the pictures on my web space.

Paul Hilgeman and PinkMouse, your pictures are now in the gallery and thanks for your contributions.

There must be some more candidates including one chap who I would think was a mandatory inclusion in such a shop wiindow ;)

Nuuk,

I looked at your nice website ;) and I san a picture of your first loudspeakers (the 5 sides ones). You wrote that they were made from 22mm MDF, and veenered. But on the photo, there seem to be rounded edged. How did you manage to veener the cabinets, with the edges (the vertical ones and the horizontal ones, if my vision is good) rounded?

Please excuse me for the off topic
Alex

3 for the gallery

from left to right, the "Double Clone" using the LM1876 -- two channels for a PC, center Cone using a hefty power adapter, left Clone using a 0.100" molex connector for power. All the PCB's are dipped and dunked here. I use a pair of 0.47 ohm resistors in parallel on the output -- since I bought a ton of them for next to nothing.

they all sound great.

Attachments

• gc_gallery.jpg
    gc_gallery.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 737
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.