Funniest snake oil theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

affects the polarity of all electrons and protons in close proximity; affecting their oscillation by making them more aligned with each other. This reaction creates an affect that makes the transfer or sharing of electrons between atoms more streamlined and efficient.

BS plain and simple should be actionable but isn't. Polarity of electrons flipped, amazing!

As waves or particles, how does he find them? .

It's obvious. He uses offshore telepersonnel, only these ones are connected to the BQP via quantum entanglement. These cheaplabour monitors see what surrounds the BQP, at planck level distances. This collapses the wave function, and thus, like a nightclub doorman, the remote monitors can then pick and choose the coalesced electrons.
You. You. And you, go ahead. Not you, nerd.
The only remaining mystery with BQP now, is: why use the power to restructure our shared reality merely for audio?
This limitless power could be harnessed to ransom Earth for...
TEN MILLION DOLLARS!!!!

Attachments

• 29f-142x159.jpg
    29f-142x159.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 166
Disabled Account
Joined 2017
You missed an smiley face off... Or are you being serious:eek:

I wanted to make sure you guys were paying attention.

Here is the smiley face: :D

In all seriousness, I don't think that quantum information is recorded onto a cassette tape but I do believe that digital audio is an unnatural method of recording and reproducing audio. I am firmly in the camp that says that digital audio is unnatural sounding, fake, like it is being produced by a computer graphics card, like I'm playing a video game.

I firmly believe that anything which tries to simulate a sinewave in shape and or produce a sinewave which is in reality a ladder step waveform is in effect conning us from the real deal and that we have yet not fully reproduced the "transporter" or "replicator" which can reproduce a soundwave in perfect duplication of the original. But I believe that day will come someday.

Though I do believe that digital audio has its place, in youtube streaming, etc. It provides a preview of the material but not an accurate reproduction of the material.

I personally prefer my sinewaves to be natural and without gaps in them. That is why I attribute analog recordings to having a more realistic and more engaging image.

It is also why I am betting on cassette and vinyl to be around for many decades to come and why I am getting back into vinyl with a 451C strain gauge cartridge.

Last edited:
I have a 'miniature' version of the Bybee Signal Enhancer called the IQSE. I presume it works much the same way. It works on the inside of component cases best. GREATLY IMPROVED my OPPO 105 digital playback with one several weeks ago. Will try it on another component soon. It is NOT a solid block of wood. It has 'stuff' inside, including a magnet. It just looks on the outside as a solid piece of wood.
I just asked Jack about it. He is very surprised that there is any controversy about it.

Now that there’s some military grade BS - I particularly like the part about the Kanon digital torque screwdriver allowing precision matching of torque force on all screw-in points - thus eliminating unnecessary structural stress that could compromise sound quality.
I guess there must have been hundreds of hours of listening by trained golden ears to assess the degree of structural stress necessary to avoid loss of holographic imaging and low level detail, or - insert your favourite buzzwords here.

I have a 'miniature' version of the Bybee Signal Enhancer called the IQSE. I presume it works much the same way. It works on the inside of component cases best. GREATLY IMPROVED my OPPO 105 digital playback with one several weeks ago. Will try it on another component soon. It is NOT a solid block of wood. It has 'stuff' inside, including a magnet. It just looks on the outside as a solid piece of wood.
I just asked Jack about it. He is very surprised that there is any controversy about it.

"the active elements inside the QSE are specially formed crystals"

I wanted to make sure you guys were paying attention.

Here is the smiley face: :D

In all seriousness, I don't think that quantum information is recorded onto a cassette tape but I do believe that digital audio is an unnatural method of recording and reproducing audio. I am firmly in the camp that says that digital audio is unnatural sounding, fake, like it is being produced by a computer graphics card, like I'm playing a video game.

I firmly believe that anything which tries to simulate a sinewave in shape and or produce a sinewave which is in reality a ladder step waveform is in effect conning us from the real deal and that we have yet not fully reproduced the "transporter" or "replicator" which can reproduce a soundwave in perfect duplication of the original. But I believe that day will come someday.

Though I do believe that digital audio has its place, in youtube streaming, etc. It provides a preview of the material but not an accurate reproduction of the material.

I personally prefer my sinewaves to be natural and without gaps in them. That is why I attribute analog recordings to having a more realistic and more engaging image.

It is also why I am betting on cassette and vinyl to be around for many decades to come and why I am getting back into vinyl with a 451C strain gauge cartridge.

Except that you cannot differentiate between the analogue signal and the re-constructed digital signal... There are NO gaps in reconstructed sine waves!
Most if all recording for many years has been digital.

Are you sure J Bybee is not a reincarnation of Peter Belt....?

A magnet, inside your kit, yet you moan about magnetic leads on components... Hmmm!:confused:

... firmly believe that anything which tries to simulate a sinewave in shape and or produce a sinewave which is in reality a ladder step waveform...

(Sigh...) For the Nth time: Digital audio does not produce a "ladder step waveform" at its output. It simply doesn't work that way.

I personally prefer my sinewaves to be natural and without gaps in them.

"Natural" is meaningless in this context. "Without gaps" is exactly what you are hearing with digital audio.

So, can we expect another delayed smiley face for that last bit?

Disabled Account
Joined 2017
(Sigh...) For the Nth time: Digital audio does not produce a "ladder step waveform" at its output. It simply doesn't work that way.

"Natural" is meaningless in this context. "Without gaps" is exactly what you are hearing with digital audio.

So, can we expect another delayed smiley face for that last bit?

sorry i meant free range sinewaves. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.