• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Various items

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Don't keep it, make someone happy; it's a great machine at a great price.
And you can connect an Oppo 103 Blu-ray player to it (multichannel analog input) and have all the new hi res audio codecs. :)

Very well taken care of. ...And by the way it weights 44.1 pounds (net). ...And it has 44,000uf of main capacitance.
The transformer alone weights almost 20 pounds, and the heatsink is the real deal, solid metal.
And it has seven (7) power amplifiers inside. And it provides more than 100 watts per channel when driving five simultaneously (115W @ 8 Ohms with 0.3% THD).
With 2 channels driven, make that 150 watts (8 Ohms) each, and 235 watts (into 4 Ohms), each. ...Rated for 4 Ohms by the way.
It's not a toy, it's a power house and the preamp section is nice.

* The universal remote sucks though, but that's ok, it lights up very nicely in the dark (red). :cool: ...Can always use an Harmony one too. ...Only few bucks.

Good luck; should be an easy sale and someone is going to be happy.

Last edited:
Thanks for the great words. I hope someone grabs it and gets a great deal. It's priced below market, if you think auction sites represent the market, for quick sale.

Also, Vancouver is such a cool place. Granville Is. and Stanley Park are some of the most enjoyable tourist traps I have ever been to! And there's a great bar/restaurant called Devil's something....

Last edited:
Just received mine today. I put 2 in 1 cu ft ported boxes running on 500 RMS in my car. I FINALLY found my "musical" sub! I've run Ground Zeros, JL w3's and w'6's, and JBL pro drivers. I've had boomy ground-pounders and punchy midbasses. These are what I've been wanting (loud AND musical AND clear). Thanks, man!

Just received mine today. I put 2 in 1 cu ft ported boxes running on 500 RMS in my car. I FINALLY found my "musical" sub! I've run Ground Zeros, JL w3's and w'6's, and JBL pro drivers. I've had boomy ground-pounders and punchy midbasses. These are what I've been wanting (loud AND musical AND clear). Thanks, man!

So glad they are working for you. I still have a few left.

FS: Denon AVR-3803, Monster Receiver, Sounds Great

This receiver is in excellent condition and sounds great. It is a beast and has more features than I care to type in this message, so here's a link.

Denon Product Page

And a PDF spec sheet:
http://usa.denon.com/DocumentMaster/US/AVR3803_productsheet.pdf

Includes manual and remote. THe manual is a little dirty on the first page from being passed around a bit. The remote works and is in great shape.

110wpc. use as a stereo amp, stereo pre, multi channel amp, multi channel pre, processor, DAC I/O, or all of the above. nearly Infinite possibilities.

Pictures to come.

Asking $175 + shipping. (online prices range from $100 for broken units to $300 for ones with the box. mine's on the low-middle price wise. I think priced very fairly. But offers considered.)

Buyer pays shipping, and the unit weighs about 40 lbs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.