• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: two way cabinets fiddleback makore

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale are my two way stand mount speakers. Currently they house the Clearwave S5 design from Jed Kunz. The HDS tweeter and SB Acoustics 5 1/2" woofer.

I'm selling the cabinets, but I'll sell the completed speaker as well if someone is interested. The cabinets were built by me. Unbacked veneer, hand seamed side panels, lacquer finish, 1" thick MDF construction mitered everywhere. You'll never see mdf seams in this speaker. Very solid with one internal brace.

The rear of the speaker fits a 1 1/2" flared precision port as well as a 4" round plate opening.

$225 shipped in the continental US for the pair of cabinets. PM me if you are interested in the completed speaker.

DCA59CFD.jpg

09D6876F.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.