• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: TOS 2SK2013/2SJ313

I hope that prakit is still active on our forum. If not, anyone knows an alternate source for 2sk2013+2sj313?

I need them for the output stage of a headphone amplifier. It must be in TO220 package with GDS pin pattern. 2sk2013+2sj313 is the best, or may be the only one, for audio use.

Joined 2005
Paid Member
The package is stuck at "SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE" in Thailand the last 5 days. Not sure when it will get moved forward.
My tracking shows "in transit" status. It means the package has been dispatched from the Bangkok Airport (SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE).
I think the package's probably reached the US. The status should show up in USPS tracking system soon.

My tracking shows "in transit" status. It means the package has been dispatched from the Bangkok Airport (SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE).
I think the package's probably reached the US. The status should show up in USPS tracking system soon.
prakit, I really appreciate your quick shipment. It is in the hand of the 2 postal services now and nothing we can do about it. I expect the total time would be 10 days or longer.

The USPS is not particularly fast in handling foreign mail. Most of the time, they were stuck at the Chicago distribution center for days before being sent to the local post office branch.

The USPS tracking system shows that the package is in New York (International Sorting Center) as of noon on March 25th. It took 9 days to go half way around the globe from Thailand to US. Very impressive. I will update when USPS deliver the package (Chicago).
The package is still in transit to distination 7 days after arriving in NY. USPS domestic mail is quite efficient, but international mail is very slow. :(

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Due to the worldwide spreading of the COVID-19, the international postal services to many parts of world is being suspended or at least taking very long to reach the destinations. You can drop me a pm and I’ll contact you once the situation improves.
Thanks