• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: TO-220 regulator boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
John - I sent you an email.

Those pictures that don't show up were wiped from a web server that I no longer have access to. If you want to see where the parts go check out the photos attached to posts 12 and 13. They show the silk screen layer pretty clearly. The part designators have changed but it shoudln't be too hard to figure out which parts go where.

imix and IndyAudi - your boards were sent out on Tuesday :)

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
Here's an updated list.

VIN, GND, VOUT connections: up to 18ga wire
C1: 0.3in (7.5mm) lead spacing, radial electrolytic
C2: 0.2in (5mm) lead spacing, radial electrolytic
C3: 0.1in (2.5mm) lead spacing, radial electrolytic
C4: 0.3in or 0.4in (7.5mm or 10mm) lead spacing, axial ceramic or radial polyester/polypropylene
C5: 0.3in or 0.4in (7.5mm or 10mm) lead spacing, axial ceramic or radial polyester/polypropylene
R1: standard 1/4W axial lead resistor
R2: 0.1in (2.5mm) lead spacing, cermet potentiometer
IC1: 3-pin TO-220 voltage regulator

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
And here's the schematic in case anyone else is interested.

Attachments

• vregv1.gif
    vregv1.gif
    7.7 KB · Views: 243
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
IndyAudi - glad to hear they arrived safe and sound and that they're better than you expected :)

gilid - There is one person who wanted a board but hasn't written back to me about payment. I will contact them and if they don't reply within a couple days I will offer it to you.

Arne - your board is in the mail.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
Everyone who ordered boards should either have them by now or they're on their way to you because I'll be sending out the last one today.

gilid - I'm sorry to inform you that they're all sold. If I use up all the ones that I have chances are good that I'll have some more made in the future. I'll try to remember to send you an email if/when that happens.

Thanks everyone.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.